Sunday, January 1, 2012

An Amazing Device


I've been having a lot more allergic reactions to insects in the last few years, all starting with a bee sting. When I'm traveling it can be a real hassle because I don't react to all bites but those that I do can be awful. I get swelling far beyond the bite site and it will be hot and uncomfortable. I've had times I couldn't get my shoes on or my face was swollen badly. Prednizone was the only thing that would bring relief.
The last time I was in Thailand I was in a Yuannese community with a bad bite on my had and swelling to nearly my shoulder. The man running our guesthouse did chinese cupping on it and the next day my arm and hand were normal.
When I got home I aquired some cups that were a little cumbersome but would work and then along came Walter from Goa. He told me about a small kit that has miniature cups and is administered by a type of syringe. It's been amazing. It's saved me from a lot of hassle already. A few nights ago I got a couple of bad bites on my foot and within minutes my foot was really swelling and inflamed. I hauled out my kit and treated myself and voila the next day back to normal!
It can also be used to treat snake bites and bee and wasp stings but I hope I never have to find out if it also works for those!!!
It's called The Extractor and made by of $awyer. I got it on good old Amazon for the amazing price of $17. USD but it's pricless to me......

No comments: